Thursday, March 11, 2010

Information Overload !!!!!

What an enormous week it has been! Late nights, early mornings and more and more readings! Saying that, I will admit although some of the concepts have been fuzzy for me I am feeling more confident each day that the information is starting to make sense and I am able to actually use it more successfully. I am very excited about putting it all together and having a full grasp of how it 'works'. I'm so pleased that ICT and Pedegogy are on the same 'wave length' this week - I think it has really helped me to consolidate the information about the DoL. Can't wait to see how various schools in our city put it all into practice.

Thanks to everyone for their support and guidance this last week - your assistance has not gone unappreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sally, I just read your profile! What an inspiration you are. It sounds like you have done some amazing work, particularly in the area of helping students with disabilities! We need more special people like you in the world :)

    ReplyDelete